Most marketing is watered down to ‘attract everyone’. It’s not until you become laser focused on the perfect type of client you’d like to attract more of, and start tweaking everything to cater to that type, that you generate top results. Watch the video with a pen in hand your notebook to record the answers to these questions:
- From your experience, what type of clients are the easiest to deal with, who tend to buy the full scope of your products and services, and who give you the less hassle?
- What type of client is the most ‘easy to access’?
- What type of segment of the market are you most passionate about helping?
- What type of client do you want to attract more of?
- Describe the titles of the key decision makers that you’ll need to influence in order to generate the sale.
- How many people approximately work at the company?
- What events do they go to? ie industry events?
- What are their needs, frustrations, and desires?
- What topics do you find that they get passionate about?
- What they like to read and watch, what webinars they participate in?
- Who frustrates them in our society and within your industry?
- What are their common personality traits, and personal preferences?