LinkedIn Marketing = More Brand Awareness + More Leads
A LinkedIn marketing campaign could be your secret weapon in connecting with your target market and driving more sales for your business.
LinkedIn provides the perfect platform for a wide scope of professional service organisations to build their brand and attract their ideal type of client.
Our LinkedIn strategy session shows you how you can use LinkedIn to find your target market, demonstrate the value your company offers, and finally begin to develop a relationship with the key decision makers.
What’s covered in our session together:
1. A Plan for Fast Business Growth
A significant volume of your target market can go through your LinkedIn sales funnel and you can be respectfully nurturing your leads (and greater business community) at scale.
Our LinkedIn Marketing Blueprint is used as the main agenda for our LinkedIn Strategy Session as it covers the critical elements of our framework.
2. Identify Key Positioning Points
LinkedIn helps to raise your profile so you are seen as an ‘Industry Favourite’ within your business community.
When people view your LinkedIn profile, they go there with either their ‘business’ or ‘career’ cap on, so its vital that you make a positive first impression and have a strong presence on LinkedIn.
3. Overview of a Lead Generation Campaign
When done correctly, LinkedIn provides a strong source of new leads to your business. It’s proven to be the best social media platform for business as it generates the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74% (almost 3 times higher than Facebook according to a Hubspot study of 5000 businesses).
4. Development of Your “Dream 100 List”
LinkedIn is the best online platform for building a strong business network and starting a conversation with your ideal type of client. It’s also the perfect place for attracting referral partners as you can nurture relationships at scale with people and organisations who are going to help you develop business opportunities.
Why Invest in a LinkedIn Strategy Session?
Investing the time to understand how you can use LinkedIn to build your brand and attract new clients is a smart move, especially if your ideal type of client is B2B or a professional or executive level consumer.
The investment is likely to come back within weeks of you implementing the LinkedIn Marketing blueprint that you will have with as a result of our LinkedIn Strategy Session.
- Time: The session will go for 90 – 120 minutes and you will have 30 days email support if you have any questions from our strategy session.
- How: Melbourne Clients we like to see Face to Face when ever possible. Video Conferencing is used for our clients abroad and in all other towns and cities within Australia.
- Who: The best outcomes are created when the key people who are responsible for Sales and Business Development attend the strategy sessions
- Investment: Only $660 (End of Financial Year Sale – normal price is $880)
Interested to Find Out More?
Contact Bonnie Power on 0409 990 606 to enquire about the Strategy Sessions.
In our initial call we will verify if our strategy is a good fit for your company, so we’ll ask you a few questions about your product or service and who your target market is.
Please book a time below that suits you: