LinkedIn Marketing Services that Deliver A Positive ROI
Watch the video to get an overview of how LinkedIn can be used to meet your business revenue objectives.
LinkedIn is the #1 B2B Channel for Sales and Business Development
LinkedIn is the secret weapon used by many organisations to reach their target market. When done correctly, it is one of the most efficient ways to build rapport and trust with the key decision makers you want to do business with over the next 12 months. This page provides an overview of LinkedIn and how we help our clients use it to attract more clients.
Benefits of our LinkedIn Marketing Campaigns:
- Builds brand awareness
- Nurtures prospective clients
- Attracts referral partners
- Generates B2B leads on scale
Hubspot Study of 5000 Businesses
LinkedIn has the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate of all social media platforms at 2.74%, compared to Facebook at .77% and Twitter at .69% (BeBusinessed, 2017).
When people go to your LinkedIn profile, they are there for either business or career purposes.
They are in decision-making mode as they are researching your profile and your company for a specific reason.
The best marketing advice tells us to ‘go where your clients hang out’. For many B2B organisations, your clients are frequently visiting LinkedIn. The recent surge in popularity of LinkedIn now makes it an essential element to any marketing plan.
LinkedIn – User Facts
- 500 million members world wide, across 126 industries
- 2 new members sign up to LinkedIn every second
- 20% of these are senior-level influencers, and decision-makers
- 40% of members are on the platform at least once a day.
Our LinkedIn Marketing Services Help You Attract High Quality Leads
We help great businesses attract more of their ideal type of client, through the world’s most powerful B2B online platform, LinkedIn.
Our strategy is laser focused on building relationships with the key decision makers who work in the organisations you are targeting. We specialise in the service based industries where businesses are built on reputation.
Industries we’ve worked with:
- Branding + Marketing
- Business Coaching and Advisory Services
- Charities and Causes
- Entrepreneur’s Groups
- Facilities Services
- Financial Services
- Law firms & Barristers
- Management Consultanting
- Mindfulness & Corporate Wellness
- Property Development
- SaaS, IT, ITC + Cyber security
- Sales + Leadership Training
- Tertiary Education
- Women’s Networking Groups
Within the first 6 months of the LinkedIn campaign, we had around $500K worth of business in our pipeline and over 100 qualified prospects we were nurturing within LinkedIn.”
Darren Taylor, CEO + Founder Taylor and Grace
Within just a few months, we have over 1000 qualified leads. The best part about the service was being able to target the market. I’m 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend their service. “
Stephen Foley, CEO + Founder, BarristerSELECT
I’ve just secured a client in just one week of using Bonnie’s LinkedIn Marketing services!”
Devang Parikjh, CEO + Owner, 24X7 Direct
LinkedIn Marketing is Perfect for Businesses Who:
- Are preparing to launch into new markets or expand in existing markets
- Sales teams who are strong at account management but could benefit from assistance with lead generation
- Want to amplify their campaign content across all channels
- Have a long sales cycle and need to stay top-of-mind
- Want to build a brand in the B2B market, and position themselves as thought leaders with key stakeholders
- Want to position themselves as employers of choice to attract top talent
What’s Included in the LinkedIn Marketing Services?
We help our clients attract a steady flow of highly qualified leads through a laser-focused strategy that builds their reputation, and connects them with the right decision makers. Bonnie works extensively with our clients to make sure we get this right, and the monthly calls are used to add even more value to developing a tighter strategy and better messaging sequences.
We have a formula for helping our clients attract high quality leads from LinkedIn and we’ve given an overview of the activities and what’s included in our LinkedIn Marketing packages in the table below.
The secret to success lies in the strategy and the quality of delivery in these activities, in particular:
- developing a strategy
- copywriting of the messages
- managing the campaign
- graphic design of images
- research for content curation
- reporting details of new leads daily
How are we Different from Other LinkedIn Marketing Agencies?
1. We Guarantee Results
After the initial brand positioning, the lead generation campaign commences and we stand confidently that our service produces results. Depending on the package you choose, we guarantee your company will have a specified number of leads coming through from our LinkedIn marketing campaign.
2. We Save You Time
We manually go through a prospect’s profile to determine if they qualify as your ideal target market. Many other LinkedIn marketing agencies use marketing automation software which we’ve found not to be very accurate, therefore, you end up wasting precious time trying to work out who is a high quality lead, and who is worth pursuing first. With our services, you don’t have to worry about this, as we’ve done all that for you.
3. We Build Brand Equity
A significant feature of our service is the thought leadership piece, which focuses on building up the profiles of your key people so that the target market recognise the value and experience your company has to offer. We are passionate about personal branding and raising our clients up to be key influencers within industry. The work we do in the LinkedIn campaign will help support your other marketing and sales efforts, as most prospects will review the activity on your LinkedIn profile as part of their due diligence activity.
What’s the Investment for the LinkedIn Marketing Services?
- The first step is to get the strategy mapped out for how your company can use LinkedIn to build its online presence and meet the business goals. The investment for a strategy session is just $500. We can meet face to face or via Video conferencing.
- Next, we update and optimise the LinkedIn profiles of your key people. Our professional writing services start from just $500 per profile.
- Finally, the LinkedIn campaign begins, and you can choose the package that best suits your budget and your goals. See below for our pricing guide.
Perfect Boom Monthly Pricing
Find out More
Wondering if LinkedIn Marketing will be a good fit for your business?
We only work with businesses that we believe will get a strong ROI on their investment with LinkedIn Marketing, so we need to speak with you as the first step.
There are criteria that indicate your success rate on LinkedIn and we invite you to make a time to chat with Bonnie for 15 – 20 minutes to discuss the opportunities.
Find a time below that suits you to talk: