Professional LinkedIn Profile Writing Services
that Boosts Business Revenue
Creating a compelling LinkedIn Headline and Summary section is vital to catching enquiries from prospective clients who may view your LinkedIn profile in the future.
Our LinkedIn Profile Writing Services helps you to attract your ideal type of client, strengthen your personal brand and boost your business revenue.
With over 9 years experience writing LinkedIn profiles for over 7000 CEOs, directors, consultants, trainers and senior level executives, we have a proven system for creating powerful LinkedIn profiles that help achieve both personal career goals, as well as current business objectives.
What’s the Process for Your LinkedIn Profile Writing Service?
For us to create a powerful LinkedIn profile (and Company Page), we’ll need to ask you a few questions so we know what type of client you’d like to attract more of, and why they would book in your services (over your competitors).
So here’s the process in 5 easy steps:
- So once you’ve made payment, we’ll send you through a questionnaire.
- Once you’ve responded to the questions, you’ll receive a draft within 5-10 business days.
- You’ll have 5 business days to go over the draft and consider if there’s anything you’d like to change or amend.
- Once we’ve received your amendments and suggestions, we’ll email you through the final version with instructions on how to copy and paste this into your LinkedIn profile.
- When you’ve updated your profile with the new content, we invite you to connect with us on LinkedIn, and we’ll double check that everything looks great.
Why LinkedIn is Important for Business Owners and Executives
Our clients have benefited from a strong presence on LinkedIn by having a strong personal LinkedIn profile page, and a professional LinkedIn Company page.
When you work with us to create your new LinkedIn profile, we work on the strategy to help you build your online presence, and create a funnel of new enquiries.
Your new LinkedIn profile will:
- Increase Your Credibility in the eyes of your prospective clients
- Showcase Your Expertise so clients feel they can trust you
- Influence People to form a Positive Impression of You.
- Promote Your Services so your target market know your full suite of services
Discover the Benefits of a LinkedIn Company Page
What is the LinkedIn Company Page used for?
Your Company LinkedIn Page is the powerhouse that delivers all your thought leadership on behalf of your firm or organisation. That way, you can appoint a particular staff member to manage the page, and you can turn off their access at any time. Your Company page provides an overview of your business, and showcases the range of services and products you provide. This is the place to promote a special offer to influence prospective clients to make contact with you.
How to Create Your LinkedIn Company Page in Less than 30 Minutes
5 BONUS TIPS:
What should be included in the personal LinkedIn profiles of my staff?
Companies that take care to have a strong online presence are asking that their employees update their LinkedIn profiles. It’s vital to include key information that clients and future clients will be looking for, some of which include:
Employees have their
- current job and description in their LinkedIn profiles.
- key achievements of how they have generated a positive result for clients
- previous employment history filled out to showcase solid industry experience
- endorsements for key skills and areas of expertise to increase credibility
- recommendations received from at least 3 superiors and / or colleagues
- articles and updates regularly posted to demonstrate their thought leadership
- contribute to group discussion to build authority within industry, and initiate new business opportunities
We’ve had 9 years experience in writing professional LinkedIn profiles for some of Australasia’s top managers, CEOs and executives.
The secret to a strong LinkedIn profile is setting a clear strategy, and knowing what you want your LinkedIn profile to achieve.