Common Mistakes Made By Consulting Firms When Trying to Market Their Business Over the last 12 months, I’ve spoken with over 130 consulting companies about their online positioning. In particular, many of the companies have been interested in how to use LinkedIn to help them attract new clients. In talking with the CEOs and Head […]
Our LinkedIn Services
LinkedIn Profile Writing
Your personal profile gives people the confidence that you are a credible business leader. Helps you be seen as a go-to-expert in your industry.
6 Week Group Coaching
Discover how to position yourself as one of the best coaches or consultants in your industry and use LinkedIn to generate new leads to grow your business.
One Day Intensives
Private training at your office to build out our LinkedIn marketing campaign. Get bonus online training to backup the day's session.
LinkedIn Company Page
Builds your company brand so your prospective clients recognise the value you offer. Includes writing and optimisation for SEO.
LinkedIn Strategy Session
Maps out what your positioning and gives you a customised LinkedIn Marketing funnel to attract new clients from LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Webinar Workshop
30 minute live training sessions. Gives you access to ask questions from Bonnie Power, LinkedIn Marketing Expert
Social Selling Builds the “Know, Like and Trust Factor” It’s a well known fact that 3% of the market are ready to buy now, the rest may sit on their problem for a while before finding a solution. Social Selling lets us warm up the other 97% of our market, so when they are ready […]
Discover the 10 Rules our Professional LinkedIn Profile Writers Use to Write Powerful LinkedIn Profiles that Generate High Quality Leads If you’d like to update your LinkedIn profile yourself, you might find these 10 rules helpful to ensure you are creating a strong first impression for your ideal type of clients. Ensuring your LinkedIn profile […]
Revealed: An Easy Way to Update Your LinkedIn Profile LinkedIn is a powerful platform for attracting clients, especially if your ideal type of client is in the B2B space. After speaking with a couple hundred people over the last month about the power of LinkedIn, I’ve decided to create a template to make it easy […]
Discover How a Business Consultant Built Up his Business to a 7 figure turnover through Authority Marketing Greg Roworth has successfully built and sold 5 businesses, 4 of them within the business consulting and coaching space. While his earlier entrepreneurial projects nearly sent him bankrupt, he was determined to move on and learn from his […]
3 Reasons Why ‘Talking Head’ Videos Help You Attract More Clients Including videos in your Linkedin activities is one of the fastest ways to build rapport with your ideal type of client. 1. Increases the Quantity of Leads When you create the right type of videos, you’ll get a continual flow of new leads, and those […]
To find out if LinkedIn advertising is worth the investment, I spoke to one of the World’s best LinkedIn Advertising experts, AJ Wilcox. In our call, he quickly smashed one of the biggest myths going around about LinkedIn advertising and told me what 3 sectors tend to get the best ROI. The conversation started with […]
The 4 Steps to Using LinkedIn to Grow Your Business The 4 Steps to Using LinkedIn to Grow Your Business Build a strong LinkedIn Profile and Optimise it for SEO to attract more clients and referral partners. Grow your network by using the advanced search functions of LinkedIn. Create compelling content that pitches you as […]
What’s the Best Content to Create for Attracting New Clients on LinkedIn? Over the last few months I’ve had many clients ask me what type of content to create so they attract more clients and opportunities through LinkedIn. They know that there’s a lot of ‘noise’ on LinkedIn, and they want to be known […]
As the business owner, or person who is responsible for getting the leads into your company, LinkedIn offers a wide scope of opportunity to find your ideal type of client, connect with them, and then build a solid long term relationship. LinkedIn is experiencing exponential growth in the amount of people who are starting to […]